Slivered Salsa


I've been having troubles with my internet connection. We have mobile broadband and the signal is much worse here in Desertville than in Desolationville. Who knew that there was something good about Desolationville?

Anyway. In an attempt to do a little catch-up, I offer this photo of some "salsa" I made a couple weeks ago. I wanted crunch and I wanted slivers rather than chunks. I added some cabbage after this photo was taken, and we ate it with black bean soft tacos. Very tasty.

Tonight, if I can find the energy to grill, we'll be having a garlic ciabatta with grilled portabellos, zucchini, and onions, with a cream cheese-pesto spread. It is technically junk food night, however, so I can get away with much, much less work, and I might. Husband was away part of this week, so I'm a tired person. Little Girl runs a person ragged these days.

Comments

Post a Comment